Hireframe connects the best brands in the world with the top talent in customer experience.
Whether you're interested in this role or future opportunities at Hireframe, we would love to hear from you and have you join our network of experts.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who’s a self-starter who has worked at a startup before and wants to be part of building the data analytics function.
- Own and master the analytical understanding of user funnel, segmentation and behavior across all facets of the product to drive growth and engagement
- Provide the insights to help improve product or creative efforts.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Finance, Community, etc. to clearly communicate results in order to advise strategy and prioritize initiatives/launches
- Create dashboards for executive management teams to stay up to date with company metrics.
- Be proactive with any spikes or dips in KPIs and alert key stakeholders with analysis or hypothesis of causes.
- Conduct funnel analysis of retention and drop offs to identify opportunities or holes in product flows.
- Startup experience is a must - especially being part of the implementation of new processes or new systems
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Insights, Data Analytics, Data Science or Business Analytics role
- A self-starter who has built things from the ground up and is looking for autonomy
- Strong experience in SQL and product analytics packages; Python and R skills are a plus
- Expertise with statistical analyses and concepts (e.g. regressions, experiment design, etc.)